Opened 3 years ago
Save Mats with Maps?
|Reported by:||Carsten||Owned by:|
Should we save materials along with maps (in the .cmap files)?
- Models do it (as well as vegetation).
- But for models the materials are always unique to the model.
- For maps, we always have to provide a set of stock materials (because maps typically start from scratch).
- Should editing a stock material affect existing maps, or not?
- User may wish to customize a stock material specifically for the map in which it is used, and differently for the next.
- Similar situation as with Prefabs.
Change History (0)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.